Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Welcome

This is a blog of remembrance. I have found that the most intimate times with the Lord are the times when we feel we can not go one more day in our own strength. Only when we are awakened to our depravity can we experience the all consuming love from the one who loves us wholly and completely. I want my girls to know all that He has done for us. This is a collection of stories documenting our story which is really His story weaved through our fragile and fleeting lives. My call to remember....

2 comments:

Cara said...

liz....i LOVE LOVE LOVE your new blog. it is a gorgeous design! i am so happy to see you up and running...i am going to love following all your thoughts and insights. you are such a blessing to me. (HUG) cara

Janice said...

What a blessing to open your beautiful new web site this morning! My faith has been encouraged through your message as I'm certain many will be. What a blessing you are not only to our family but also to so many others.Little did I realize all those years we prayed for a godly wife for our beloved Rob that our gracious Lord was preparing you for our son while at the same time preparing you for His service. He has filled you with such a passionate love for Him that it spills over to draw others to Him and to encourage and build up others in their most holy faith. I'm so proud of you and am so thankful for who you are. May our Lord bless this site and use this to glorify and mangnify His holy name. Thank you for including me in your mail-out. I love you, Janice